AARMS Postdoctoral Fellowship Support Program
The AARMS postdoctoral fellowship competition will open for applications on November 10, 2014. All applications must be made through our Online Services system.
First, please consult the Rules.
2014 Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards
- Jonathan Ziprick received his PhD (2014) from the University of Waterloo. He is currently working with Jack Gegenberg, Viqar Husain and Sanjeev Seahra at the University of New Brunswick. His research goes toward finding a quantum theory of general relativity.
Other Current AARMS Postdoctoral Fellows
- Douglas Stones received his PhD (2010) in Pure Mathematics from Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. He is currently working at Dalhousie University together with Prof. Jeannette Janssen on graphs, including both theoretical and real-world research.
- Justin Tzou received his PhD in 2012 in Applied Mathematics from Northwestern University. He currently works at Dalhousie University under the supervision of Theodore Kolokolnikov. His research is in the formation and stability of patterns in different regimes of reaction-diffusion equations using weakly nonlinear, asymptotic, and numerical methods.
- Yuzhao Wang received his PhD (2010) in Pure Mathematics from Peking University, Beijing, China. As an AARMS postdoctoral fellow, he is currently working at Memorial University under the supervision of Prof. Jie Xiao. His research interests lie in Harmonic Analysis and Partial Differential Equations.
Past Postdoctoral Fellows
- Evgeny Chibrikov, Memorial 2009-11
- Alin Ciuperca, UNB 2009-11
- Kia Dalili, Dalhousie 2005-07
- Mahya Ghandehari, Dalhousie 2010-12
- Alexei Gordienko, Memorial 2010-12
- Thomas Guedenon, Mount Allison 2003-05
- Rebecca Hammond, Acadia 2007-09
- Sigbjorn Hervik, Dalhousie 2005-06
- Daniel Horsley, Memorial 2008-10
- Golam Hossain, University of New Brunswick 2008-10
- Tobey Kenney, Dalhousie 2006-08
- Dawood Kothawala, University of New Brunswick 2010-12
- Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine, Dalhousie 2010-12
- Rogers Mathew, Dalhousie 2011-12
- Charles Paquette, University of New Brunswick 2012-14
- Rui Peng, Memorial 2010-12
- Hongying Shu, UNB 2011-13
- Ryan Tifenbach, Memorial 2012-14
- Michael A. Warren, Dalhousie 2010-11
- Ping Wong Ng, University of New Brunswick 2003-05
- Francis Valiquette, Dalhousie 2011-13
- Oliver Winkler, University of New Brunswick 2004-06
- Dansheng Yu, Saint Francis Xavier 2006-08
Papers by AARMS Postdoctoral Fellows can be accessed in the document server in our Online Services page.